The Butler PTA web site is provided for the Butler community by the Butler PTA. Our PTA is committed to sharing information through this web site and other social media sites to ensure our members have access to the latest information and to provide our members a platform to share information with the PTA and each other. We will update this site as often as possible with the latest news from the Butler PTA, the school or Arlington ISD.
All comments made by our members on this site are at the discretion of the page administrators. The intent of this policy is not to keep any negative or critical information from being posted but to protect the privacy and rights of Butler staff, students and parents. Naming specific Butler PTA members, Butler staff, parents or students in a negative way will not be allowed. The page administrators will review all postings to make sure they align with these guidelines.
We welcome your thoughts and comments and look forward to what you have to say. However, we will not leave comments that:
- Break the law or encourage others to do so. This includes respecting copyright and fair use laws. If you are talking about someone else’s work, reference this or the person and where possible include a link.
- Contain abusive or inappropriate language or statements. This includes remarks that are racist, homophobic or sexist, as well as those that contain obscenities or are sexually explicit.
- Easily identify students or staff in defamatory, abusive or generally negative terms or violate privacy laws such as FERPA regulations.
- Do not show proper consideration for the privacy of others or are considered likely to offend or provoke others in a negative manner.
- Are spam – i.e., repeatedly posting the same comment or comments that are simply advertising/promoting a service or product.
- Are completely unrelated to the Butler PTA, Butler Elementary, AISD, the local community or random in nature.
The site’s administrators reserve the right to remove any comments at any time for any reason.
If you have a comment or would like to report an inappropriate item for us to review, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org