Join us for our second annual Butler Family Fun Fest — Friday, May 11th from 5:30 – 8:00PM.
We welcome all Butler families as well as neighbors & friends to come to our wonderful community event! This evening is a joint venture organized by both Butler Dad’s Club & Butler PTA.
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE:
- BBQ dinner ($5): BBQ sandwich, chips & drink **TICKET REQUIRED**
- Snow Cones & Cotton Candy & Funnel Cakes
- Silent Auction (still accepting donations)
- Inflatables to JUMP the night away
- Hay Rides in Gibbons Park
- DJ & Entertainment
- Police Officers & Firefighters – check them out!
- Over 25 FUN GAMES (tickets required) – just added… GOLF CORNHOLE!
- Prize Booth
Purchase tickets online via our online store OR after school beginning Mon, 5/7 – Fri, 5/11. Cash & Credit Cards are accepted. Purchase NOW
We WANT & NEED your help! This event relies on volunteers to keep it going. Please consider volunteering for a shift – visit our Online Sign-Up
If you have any questions about volunteering – please email Melanie Timmons firstname.lastname@example.org or Erin Smith email@example.com.
If you have an item/package you would like to donate to our Silent Auction, please contact Butler Dad’s Club firstname.lastname@example.org